Demon Slayer Swordsman Village Arc: Trailer, Release Date, And More Announced!
1st Episode will premiere in theaters in over 80 countries on February 3.
On Saturday, we had the special broadcast of Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movi: Mugen Train that ended with the announcement of Demon Slayer season 3.
The third season is titled Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc (Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-Hen), and will premiere in April with a one-hour special episode.
The trailer for Demon Slayer Swordsman Village Arc:
Furthermore, the “World Tour Jōei: Kimetsu no Yaiba Jōgen Shūketsu, Soshite Katanakaji no Sato e” (World Tour Screenings: Demon Slayer: The Upper Ranks Gather and Onward to the Swordsmith Village) screening will also begin screening in 80+ countries from February 3.
These screenings will include episodes 10 and 11 of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc, and the first Swordsmith Village Arc episode.
Currently announced dates for the World Tour screenings are as follows:
- Japan: February 3 in 418 theatres, including 41 IMAX screens.
- Tokyo: Special screenings and guest appearances on February 4 and 5.
- Los Angeles: February 18 at the Orpheum Theatre with Natsuki Hanae, Yūma Takahashi, and a performance by Aimer. (Tickets to go on sale on January 7 on Ticketmaster)
- United States and Canada: March 3 in over 1,700 theatres in both English-subtitled and dubbed versions.
- Paris: February 25 with Yūma Takahashi
- Berlin: February 26 with Yūma Takahashi
- Mexico City: March 4 with Natsuki Hanae
- Seoul: March 11 with Akari Kitō, Yūma Takahashi
- Taipei: March 19 with Natsuki Hanae, Kengo Kawanishi, Kana Hanazawa, Yūma Takahashi
For the release of Demon Slayer Swordsman Village Arc, the main cast, alongside studio ufotable, Director Haruo Sotozaki, character designer, and chief director Akira Matsushima are all making a return!
The Demon Slayer: Kimestsu no Yaiba anime first premiered in April 2019. It was then licensed by Aniplex of America and streamed on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Funimation.
While Adult Swim’s Toonami blocked the anime in October 2019, it was not a significant setback.
Later, the Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train hit the cinemas in October 2020. Crunchyroll and Funimation are now streaming the film.
Now, Demon Slayer Swordsman Village Arc is set to be the third season, starting on February 3.
Gotouge launched the manga in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine in 2016. The manga ended in May 2020.