On Friday, Crunchyroll announced that The Duke of Death and His Maid anime’s English Dub will premiere on July 30th.
The staff for the English Dub of the anime includes:
- ADR Director: Sara Ragsdale
- Producer: Susie Nixon
- Script Writer: Ben Phillips
- Mixer: Matt Grounds
- Engineer: Tina Son
The cast for the English Dub includes:
- Duke voiced by Clifford Chapin
- Alice voiced by Kristen McGuire
- Rob voiced by Kent Williams
- Viola voiced by Kayli Mills
- Cuff voiced by Sarah Wiedenheft
- Zain voiced by Ricco Fajardo
- Walter voiced by Alan Lee
- Daleth voiced by Katelyn Barr
- Duke’s Mom voiced by Michelle Rojas
- Hugo voiced by Lucia Lobosvilla
- Ringmaster voiced by Anthony Bowling
- Narrator voiced by Meli Grant
The anime’s first season aired in July 2021 and aired for 12 episodes. The second season began airing on July 9.
Crunchyroll is streaming both the seasons and describes the anime as:
How can you fall in love when you can’t even hold hands? Due to a childhood curse, anything that the Duke touches will die—which makes his flirty maid’s behavior all the more shocking!
Is there a way for the Duke and his companions to somehow break the curse, or is he doomed to a life where love is forever out of his reach?