The latest Spider-Man film, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, was released in the U.S. on June 2, and it has already captivated the hearts of fans.
The movie will release in Japanese theatres on June 16, 2023, and the dubbing staff is star-studded!
The staff includes:
- Miles Morales/Spider-Man: Kensho Ono (as Canute in the Vinland Saga)
- Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman: Aoi Yuuki (as Asui Tsuyu and Tokage Setsuna in My Hero Academia)
- Miguel O’Hara/Spider-Man 2099: Tomokazu Seki (as Sanemi Shinazugawa in Demon Slayer)
- Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman: Mutsumi Tamura (as Taiju Ooki in Dr. Stone)
- Peter B. Parker/Spider-Man: Mamoru Miyano (as Douma in Demon Slayer)
- Pavitr Prabhakar/Spider-Man India: Setsuji Sato (as Satoshi is Urusei Yatsura in 2022)
- Hobie Brown/Spider-Punk/Subaru Kimura (as Aoi Toudou in Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider: Takuya Eguchi (as Kenyuu Yukimiya in Blue Lock)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is a sequel to 2018’s Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. The film is directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, Kemp Powers, and Justin K. Thompson, and the story of the film is described as:
Miles Morales returns for the next chapter of the Oscar-winning Spider-Verse saga, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
After reuniting with Gwen Stacy, Brooklyn’s full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters a team of Spider-People charged with protecting its very existence.
But when the heroes clash on how to handle a new threat, Miles finds himself pitted against the other Spiders and must redefine what it means to be a hero so he can save the people he loves most.