The finale of the anime adaptation of Hajime Isayama’s Attack on Titan was one of the most anticipated episodes in recent history.
The episode garnered nearly 90,000 likes on the website in just a week.
Crunchyroll has now announced the release date of the dubbed version of the episode.
The streaming website will air on January 7, 2024, at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Furthermore, the Attack on Titan: Final Season Part 3 Part 2 English dub will premiere in the following territories:
- North America
- Central America
- South America
- Middle East
- Southeast Asia
Along with the English dub, dubs in Spanish, Portuguese, and German will also be revealed.
The English dub cast includes:
- Eren Jaeger voiced by Bryce Papenbrook
- Armin Arlert voiced by Jessie James Grelle
- Mikasa Ackerman voiced by Trina Nishimura
- Jean Kirstein voiced by Mike McFarland
- Hanji Zoe voiced by Jessica Calvello
- Levi Ackerman voiced by Matthew Mercer
- Reiner Braun voiced by Robert McCollum
- Annie Leonhart voiced by Lauren Landa
- Connie Springer voiced by Clifford Chapin
- Pieck Finger voiced by Amber Lee Connors
- Gabi Braun voiced by Lindsay Seidel
- Falco Grice voiced by Bryson Baugus
- Zeke Jaeger voiced by Jason Liebrecht
Earlier this year, the Attack on Titan Final Season, THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 1, also premiered.
On November 4, Attack on Titan: Final Season Part 3 Part 2 premiered.
Crunchyroll describes the Attack on Titan anime series as follows:
“Known in Japan as Shingeki no Kyojin, many years ago, the last remnants of humanity were forced to retreat behind the towering walls of a fortified city to escape the massive, man-eating Titans that roamed the land outside their fortress. Only the heroic members of the Scouting Legion dared to stray beyond the safety of the walls – but even those brave warriors seldom returned alive.
Those within the city clung to the illusion of a peaceful existence until the day that dream was shattered, and their slim chance at survival was reduced to one horrifying choice: kill – or be devoured!”