On February 17, Major manga publisher Viz Media announced that they are releasing anime titles such as Naruto, Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, Mr. Osomatsu, Inuyasha, and Sailor Moon on their Youtube channel.
However, these titles will only be free to watch for people residing in the USA.
Watch subbed anime episodes and movies for free on YouTube! 🤩
Catch up on Death Note, Inuyasha, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Sailor Moon, and more! 🔥 https://t.co/6T3QKsDXes
— VIZ (@VIZMedia) February 16, 2023
- Accel World: Infinite Burst.
- Infini-T Force Movie- Farewell, Friend.
- Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time.
- Inuyasha The Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass.
- Inuyasha The Movie 3: Swords Of an Honorable Ruler.
- Inuyasha The Movie 4: Fire On The Mystic Island.
- Mazinger Z Infinity.
- K Missing Kings.
- Tiger & Bunny The Movie: The Beginning.
- Tiger & Bunny – The Movie – The Rising
This decision also received some criticism as the movies and anime are only free for the US audience.
Source: Viz Media