On July 17, Crunchyroll announced the release of a new One-Punch Man game titled One-Punch Man: World.
The game is coming to PC from Crunchyroll Games and Developer Perfect World. Perfect World was also responsible for Tower of Fantasy and Persona 5: The Phantom X.
One-Punch Man: World is a multiplayer cross-platform game. The progression will be shared across PC, iOS, and Android.
The pre-registration for the PC version of the game has already begun for the U.S., Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Latin America and the Nordics can also pre-register through the official website.
Crunchyroll has also released an official trailer for the game. Check out the trailer below.
The game’s features include the following:
- Unlock and level up fan-favorite heroes from the One-Punch Man anime series.
- Enter the Hero Association hub to meet friends, take on missions, and team up for raids against destructive foes with other players.
- Dive into intricate combat and execute perfectly timed dodges, skill combos, and spectacular ultimates, including all-new abilities for beloved characters.
- Fight your way through iconic moments from the One-Punch Man’s first season, punch for punch.
- Discover expanded moments from the anime or experience scenarios from an all-new point of view.
- Explore Z-City and participate in side activities and mini-games, while climbing your way to the top of the in-game rankings.
Crunchyroll describes the game as:
Heroes are needed in One Punch Man: World! A sinister wave of monster attacks has left Earth’s cities and the Hero Association under duress.
However, after three years of special training, Saitama has become so powerful that he can defeat opponents with a single punch.
The thing is, Saitama just does the hero thing for fun, but when every enemy goes down in one punch, overwhelming power can be kind of… boring.
Now, in front of the laid-back strongest hero, a new enemy appears. Will he be able to show his full power today?