On Sunday, the official website for The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You Anime released a new PV for Karane Inda.
On July 20, a PV for Shizuka Yoshimoto was released as well.
New character visuals for the two characters were revealed on the website as well.
The anime is set to premiere on October 8 on Tokyo Mx and other stations.
The cast includes:
- Wataru Katō as Rentaro Aijo
- Kaede Hondo as Hakari Hanazono
- Miyu Tomita as Karane Inda
- Maria Naganawa as Shizuka Yoshimoto
- Asami Seto as Nano Eiai
- Ayaka Asai as Kusuri Yakuzen
- Shigeru Chiba as God (Kami-sama)
The staff includes:
- Director: Hikaru Sato
- Series Composition: Takashi Aoshima
- Character Design: Akane Yano
- Music: Shuehei Mutsuki, Shunsuke Takizawa, and eba
- Art Director: Akihito Ougiyama
- Color Design: Aiko Matsuyama
- Director of Photography: Naomi Shima
- Editing: Mutsumi Takemiya
- Sound Director: Masanori Tsuchiya
- Sound Effects: Katsuhiro Nakajima
- Sound Production: Bushiroad Move
The manga was first published by Nakamura and Nozawa in Shueisha’s Weekly Young Jump magazine in December 2019 and is still ongoing.
Seven Sea Entertainment is releasing the manga in English, and it describes the story as:
Aijo Rentaro tried and tried again, but after asking a hundred girls out on a date, he was rejected every single time.
In desperation, he prays for guidance…only to be told by a god that his rejections were due to some cosmic error!
Now the god is going to set things right by making sure that Aijo gets one hundred dates.
Except, as things often do with gods, the dates come with a catch: one hundred girls are destined to be Aijo’s soulmate, and unless he returns their feelings each and every time, they’ll die in horrible accidents!
Sure enough, girls start confessing their love to Aijo left and right. But how is he supposed to choose?!
He doesn’t want to kill anyone! When he looks at each potential soulmate, it feels like a bolt of lightning.
Can someone really love a hundred other people? This hilarious romantic comedy takes the harem concept to a wild extreme!