On Friday, Crunchyroll revealed the English dub of the second season of the hit series, SPY X FAMILY, on October 21 on their platform.
The platform also revealed the dubbing cast, who are:
- Loid/Twilight voiced by Alex Organ
- Yor voiced by Natalie Van Sistine
- Anya voiced by Megan Shipman
- Bond voiced by Tyler Walker
- Franky voiced by Anthony Bowling
- Camilla voiced by Morgan Lauré
- Sharon voiced by Leah Clark
- Millie voiced by Katelyn Barr
- Commander voiced by Nazeeh Tarsha
- Additional Voices: Aaron Roberts
The crew are:
- ADR Director: Cris George
- ADR Producer: Zach Bolton
- ADR Script Writer: Tyler Walker
- ADR Mixer: Andrew Tipps
- ADR Engineer: Jose Sandoval
The anime and the December 2023 movie, SPY x FAMILY CODE: White will be produced at Wit Studio and CloverWorks.
Crunchyroll currently streams the SPY x FAMILY anime and describes the anime as:
World peace is at stake and secret agent Twilight must undergo his most difficult mission yet—pretend to be a family man.
Posing as a loving husband and father, he’ll infiltrate an elite school to get close to a high-profile politician.
He has the perfect cover, except his wife’s a deadly assassin and neither knows each other’s identity. But someone does, his adopted daughter who’s a telepath!