On Friday, the official website for the anime adaptation of Daiki Kobayashi’s Ragna Crimson manga revealed two more cast members.
Rina Hidaka will join the cast as Starlia Lese, a princess and the leader of the Silver Corps. Rio Tsuchiya is joining the cast as twins Hezera and Grea, members of the Silver Corps.
The anime is set to premiere on September 30 on Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS11 with a special one-hour episode.
The first episode will also be screened in advance on September 2 at the Shinjuku Piccadilly Cinema with the cast members in the audience.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Director: Ken Takahashi
- Script Writer and Supervisor: Deco Akao
- Character Design: Shinpei Aoki
- Music: Osamu Sakasi, Koji Fujimoto (Sus4 Inc.)
The opening theme titled “ROAR” is performed by ulma sound junction.
The anime stars:
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Ragna
- Ayumu Murase as Crimson
- Inori Minase as Leonica
- Reina Ueda as Ultimatia
- Takehito Koyasu as Grymwelte
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Disas Trois
- Kōzō Shioya as Temruogtaf
- Yoshihito Sasaki as Michael
- Takashi Matsuyama as King Femud
- Nobutoshi Canna as Future Ragna
- Fairouz Ai as Slime
- Mamiko Noto as Chimera
- Hiroki Touchi as Golem
- Junichi Suwabe as Woltekamui’
Sentai Filmworks has licensed the series.
In March 2017, Kobayashi launched the manga in Gangan Joker magazine. In April 2021, Square Enix announced that the manga was nearing its “final battle” and the manga entered its final arc with its 11th volume, shipped in August 2022.