The official website for Record of Ragnarok II revealed five more cast members for the anime on Saturday.
The site also revealed that the first part of the anime will debut on TV in Japan on April 14. A new visual has been released as well.
The new cast includes:
- Ayumu Murase as Zerofuku
- Tsubasa Yonaga as Okita Sōji
- Wataru Takagi as Kondō Isami
- Honoka Inoue as Hlökk
- Akira Miki as Thrud
The anime’s first 10 episodes premiered on Netflix on January 26, and the remaining five episodes will debut later this year.
The other cast includes:
- Director: Masao Ookubo ( Onegai My Melody Yu & Ai, Gekijōban PriPara: Mi~nna de Kagayake! Kirarin Star Live)
- Character Design: Masaki Sato
- Series Composition: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Bungo Stray Dogs Wan!, By the Grace of the Gods), Yuka Yamada (Aikatsu!)
- Music: Yasuharu Takanashi (Fairy Tail, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations)
- Sound Direction: Yasunori Ebina (Naruto)
Masatoshi Ono performs the ending theme song “Inori” (Prayer).
The first season debuted on Netflix exclusively worldwide in June 2021.
The Shūmatsu no Walküre manga launched in Comic Zenon magazine in November 2017.
Umemura is writing the story, while Ajichika is drawing the art. Fukui is credited for the composition.