On Tuesday, Crunchyroll Games announced the start of mobile pre-registration for the One-Punch Man: World game.
Additionally, Crunchyroll Games revealed that the game’s closed beta test for Windows PC and Android will begin on October 18 in the United States and Canada.
The game’s features include the following:
- Unlock and level up fan-favorite heroes from the One-Punch Man anime series.
- Enter the Hero Association hub to meet friends, take on missions, and team up for raids against destructive foes with other players.
- Dive into intricate combat and execute perfectly timed dodges, skill combos, and spectacular ultimates, including all-new abilities for beloved characters.
- Fight your way through iconic moments from the One-Punch Man’s first season, punch for punch.
- Discover expanded moments from the anime or experience scenarios from an all-new point of view.
- Explore Z-City and participate in side activities and mini-games, while climbing your way to the top of the in-game rankings.
Crunchyroll describes the game as:
Heroes are needed in One Punch Man: World! A sinister wave of monster attacks has left Earth’s cities and the Hero Association under duress.
However, after three years of special training, Saitama has become so powerful that he can defeat opponents with a single punch.
The thing is, Saitama just does the hero thing for fun, but when every enemy goes down in one punch, overwhelming power can be kind of… boring.
Now, in front of the laid-back strongest hero, a new enemy appears. Will he be able to show his full power today?