Crunchyroll announced that it will begin streaming the English dub for Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury on Sunday.
This is the first new Gundam anime tv series in seven years.
The cast for the English dub is as follows:
- Jill Harris as Suletta
- Natalie Van Sistine as Miorine
- Elizabeth Maxwell as Prospera
- Bradley Gareth as Guel
- Aaron Dismuke as Elan
- Brittany Karbowski as Chuatury
- Bryn Apprill as Nika
- Alejandro Saab as Shaddiq
- Gabe Kunda as Delling
- Christopher R. Sabat as Vim
- Eric Vale as Nuno
- Nazeeh Tarsha as Lauda
- Sara Ragsdale as Lilique
- Kimberly Grace as Petra
- Alexis Tipton as Felsi
- Kristin Payne as Rouji
- Cassie Ewulu as Secilla
- Mike Smith as Sarius
- Ian Sinclair as Rajan
- Jerry Jewell as Haro
The staff includes:
- Jason Lord as ADR Director
- Aaron Roberts as Assistant ADR Director:
- Noah Whitehead as ADR Engineer
- Coco Caesar as Assistant ADR Engineer
- Bonny Clinkenbeard, and Jarrod Greene as Script Supervisors
- Alex Mai as ADR Scriptwriter
- Olivia Harris as ADR Prep
The first cour of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From The Mercury anime started airing on Oct 2, 2022. It aired until December 2022, while the second cour will air in April 2023.
The official website describes the premise of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury as follows:
A.S. (Ad Stella) 122―
An era when a multitude of corporations have entered space and built a huge economic system.
A lone girl from the remote planet Mercury transfers to the Asticassia School of Technology,
run by the Beneritt Group which dominates the mobile suit industry.
Her name is Suletta Mercury.
With a scarlet light burning in her pure heart,
this girl walks step by step through a new world.