On Sunday, the official website for Nami Sano’s Migi & Dali manga started streaming a PV for the anime, revealing an October premiere date.
The anime’s staff and opening theme details were also provided.
Singer and songwriter Soraru and singer Rib are performing the opening theme, titled “Yūmagadoki”.
They are performing the song as a new unit “Soraru to Rib” and the song can be heard in the PV below.
The previously announced staff members include:
- Director, Scripts, Sound Director: Mankyu
- Chief Animation Director, Character Design: Ayumi Nishibata
- Music: Hiroko Sebu
The new staff members include:
- Assistant Director: Mamoru Enomoto
- Clothing Design: Emi Honda, Takayo Mitsuwaka, Nozomi Fujii
- Prop Design: Color & Smile
- Food Design: Recommendation
- Art Setting: Kiya Hirayoshi
- Art Director: Risa Wakabayashi
- Color Setting: Haruko Nobori
- 3D Director: Kōhei Ogawa (CompTown)
- Director of Photography: Mika Watanabe
- Editing: Masahiro Goto
- Music Production: Flying Dog
- Sound Effects: Naoto Yamatani
- Sound Production: Bit Groove Promotion
The anime stars:
Shun Horie as Migi
Ayumu Murase as Dali
Shintarō Asanuma as Shunpei Akiyama
Shunsuke Takeuchi as Maruta Tsutsumi
Kengo Kawanishi as Eiji Ichijo
In July 2018, Sano launched the manga in Kadokawa’s harta magazine, where it ended in November 2021.
The manga had seven volumes, with the last volume shipped in December 2021.
Kadokawa describes the story as:
“Under the table is the angel’s secret.
The boy’s name was Hitori. A stork brought the angel into the lives of a middle-aged couple who were not blessed with children.
His parents were kind, his house spacious, and his meals hot.
But to protect the happiness he had received, Hitori continued to hide an important secret from his parents.”