On 26 February 2023, Twin Engine released a second promotional video for the anime adaptation of Yuji Kaku’s Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku manga.
The video previews the opening theme songs and informs the anime premiere date – April 1, 2023.
The opening song titled “Work” is made in collaboration with singer Ringo Sheena and the Millennium Parade.
The anime will premiere on April 1, 2023, at 11 p.m. and TY Tokyo and its affiliates will air the anime. The advance screening will be hosted by staff on March 19 in Tokyo.
Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Hikari TV will be streaming the anime in Japan. In America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand Crunchyroll will stream the anime.
The series will stream 0n Netflix in Asian-Pacific countries except for Australia, New Zealand, and China.
The cast for the anime is as follows:
- Chiaki Kobayashi playing the role of Gabimaru
- Yumiri Hanamori playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Sagiri
- Ryohei Kimura playing the role of Aza Chōbei
- Kensho Ono playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Tōma
- Rie Takahashi playing the role of Yuzuriha
- Tetsu Inada playing the role of Tamiya Gantetsusai
- Aoi Ichikawa playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Fuchi
- Chikahiro Kobayashi playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Shion
- Yūsuke Kobayashi playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Tenza
- Makoto Koichi playing the role of Nurugai
- Daiki Yamashita playing the role of Yamada Asaemon Senta
- Kaori Makita is the director of the anime at MAPPA.
- Twin Engine did the planning for the anime.
- Akira Kindaichi is in charge of the composition.
- Koji Hisaki is in charge of character design for anime.
- Yoshiaki Dewa is composing the music.
Kaku serialised the manga on Shueisha’s Shonen Jump+ website and app from January 2018 till January 2021.
Viz Media released the manga digitally on the Shonen Jump service along with Manga Prints.
Shueisha released the manga on their Manga Plus platform.