On Saturday, the official Twitter account for Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange anime revealed a new key visual and a September 30 premiere date as well.
— アニメ『め組の大吾 救国のオレンジ』公式 (@megumi_animeoff) July 1, 2023
The official website for the anime posted a teaser video on the same day as well.
The anime stars:
- Taku Yashiro as Shun Onoda
- Junya Enoki as Daigo Toake
- Ayane Sakura as Yuki Nakamura
- Yuichi Nakamura as Sadaie Matoi
- Tetsu Inada as Kyosuke Yamagami
- Yohei Azakami as Hasebe
- Ryota Iwasaki as Watari
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Narrator
The staff is as follows:
- Director: Masahiko Murata (Naruto Shippuden, To Your Eternity)
- Character Design: Hitomi Tsuruta (World Trigger), Koji Yabuno (Space Brothers)
- Series Composition: Shinzo Fujita (To Your Eternity)
Crunchyroll will be streaming the anime as it airs in Japan. The anime is scheduled to have a premiere screening at the Anime Expo on July 3 as well.
Crunchyroll describes the story as:
The story of how three young firefighters destined to save Japan grow in spirit!
Toake Daigo burns with remarkable talent and unparalleled determination. Onoda Shun struggles against the walls blocking his own path.
Nakamura Yuki hopes to become one of the few female members of the special rescue corps known as “Orange.”
When these three young firefighters who share the goal of becoming members of Orange come together, the story of how Japan will one day be saved begins… and what looms before them is a crisis that endangers the entire country!