Don’t Toy With Me, Nagatoro Season 2 English Dub Release Date & Cast Revealed
The first episode is set to air on Saturday
Crunchyroll announced that they will start streaming the second season of Don’t Toy With Me, Miss NagatoroEnglish dub starting Jan 28, 2023.
Cast and staff for Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro season 2 English dub were also revealed.
Voice cast includes:
- Kimberley Anne Campbell as Nagatoro
- Erik Scott Kimerer as Senpai
- Brittany Cox as Gamo
- LilyPichu as Yoshi
- Kimberly Woods as Sakura
- Christina Costello as Mashiro
- Henry Mason as Council President
- ADR Production: Bang Zoom! Studios
- Producer: Eric P. Sherman
- Co-Producers: Mami Okada, Mio Moroe
- English Voice Director: Dorah Fine
- ADR Script Writer: Meli Grant
- Casting Supervisor: Mami Okada
- Casting Director: AJ Gam
- Production Managers: Robert G. Mah, Jessica Peace
- Production Coordinators: Jessica Gowler, Aki Kuribara, John Tan
- Sound Supervisor: Patrick Rodman
- Re-Recording Mixer: Michael Brooks
- Recording Engineer: Jonathan Brannen
- Audio Operations Manager: Ismael Yanez
- Assistant Engineer: Samuel Carrillo
- Video Technician: Kaylyn Saucedo
- Spotting: Breaugh Olson
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro (Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san) is a manga series written and illustrated by Nanashi. The web manga began running in Kodansha’s Magazine Pocket in November 2017.
An anime adaptation by Telecom Animation Film aired in 2021, with a second season announced soon after.
MAL describes the plot as:
Every day, Naoto Hachiouji is teased relentlessly by Hayase Nagatoro, a first year student he meets one day in the library while working on his manga. After reading his story and seeing his awkward demeanor, she decides from that moment on to toy with him, even calling him “Senpai” in lieu of using his real name.
At first, Nagatoro’s relentless antics are more bothersome than anything and leave him feeling embarrassed, as he is forced to cater to her whims. However, as they spend more time together, a strange sort of friendship develops between them, and Naoto finds that life with Nagatoro can even be fun. But one thing’s for sure: his days will never be dull again.